- tomato sauce, water and spices. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat;
- simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring
- occasionally. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices
- run clear. Yield: 8 servings.
Freeze option: Place cooled chicken with sauce in freezer containers and freeze. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat through in a covered skillet, gently stirring and adding a little broth or water if necessary.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 301 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 802 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.