Mexican Salsa Pizza Recipe
“This recipe gets rave reviews” exclaims Carla McMahon of Hermiston, Oregon. It’s great as is, but you can kick up the heat with spicy salsa and pepper jack cheese. 8
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup cheese, salsa and cilantro. Spread over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 slice: 64 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Mexican Salsa Pizza
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC