Mexican Salsa Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup cheese, salsa and cilantro. Spread over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 slice: 64 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Mexican Salsa Pizza
"Very good! Next time I think I will add some diced chicken. Served this with a side salad for simple, healthy dinner in a snap!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.