“This recipe gets rave reviews” exclaims Carla McMahon of Hermiston, Oregon. It’s great as is, but you can kick up the heat with spicy salsa and pepper jack cheese. 8
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup cheese, salsa and cilantro. Spread over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Mexican Salsa Pizza in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p56
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Mexican Salsa Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2012
"Very good! Next time I think I will add some diced chicken. Served this with a side salad for simple, healthy dinner in a snap!"