- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup cheese, salsa and cilantro. Spread over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Yield: 2 dozen.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Mexican Salsa Pizza
Sort By :
Very good! Next time I think I will add some diced chicken. Served this with a side salad for simple, healthy dinner in a snap!