Mexican Roll-Ups Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- Salsa, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- 2. Unwrap and cut into scant 1-in. slices. Serve with salsa if desired. Yield: about 4 dozen.
1 piece (calculated without salsa) equals 57 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 89 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fat.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.