Mexican Roasted Potato Salad Recipe
- 4 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 8 cups)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper or 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Place potatoes in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast 25-30 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix potatoes, beans, chilies and cilantro. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice, chipotle pepper, cumin, garlic powder and remaining salt. Pour dressing over potato mixture; toss to coat. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Mexican Roasted Potato Salad
"Very good. Easy to assemble. Didn't use all the dressing. Nice alternative to rice and beans for a Mexican themed meal."
"I made this for dinner last Sunday. I made it according to directions and enjoyed every bite as did my unexpected company. Only thing is, I only used about 2/3 of the dressing , which was plenty. Delicious..."