- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons juice from pickled jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds red potatoes
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl,combine the first four ingredients; set aside. Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook about 15 minutes or until almost tender. Add carrots and cook until carrots and potatoes are tender; drain.
- When cool enough to handle, cube potatoes. Add potatoes and carrots to broth mixture. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Serve at room temperature or slightly chilled. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Mexican Potato Salad in Taste of Home August/September 1996, p44
Reviews for Mexican Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review