- for 10-12 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads
- 160°. Remove from the grill. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes
- before slicing.
- For salsa, in a large bowl, combine the beans, tomatoes, corn, onion
- and pepper. Whisk together the oil, cilantro, lime juice, cumin,
- salt and pepper. Drizzle over the bean mixture; toss to coat. Serve
- with tenderloin. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 ounces cooked pork with 1/2 cup salsa equals 257 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 550 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.