Mexican Pork Tenderloins Recipe
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon each onion powder, garlic powder, dried oregano and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- BLACK BEAN SALSA:
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine the seasonings. Rub oil and seasoning mixture over the meat; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill meat, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Remove from the grill. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- For salsa, in a large bowl, combine the beans, tomatoes, corn, onion and pepper. Whisk together the oil, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper. Drizzle over the bean mixture; toss to coat. Serve with tenderloin. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now
Reviews for Mexican Pork Tenderloins
Sort By :
This recipe is great and the salsa is wonderful.