Mexican Pizzas Recipe
- 4 fat-free tortillas (12 inches)
- 1 can (16 ounces) fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1. Place tortillas on two ungreased baking sheets; spread with beans. Layer with salsa, tomatoes, chilies, green pepper, onion, olives and cheese. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 359 calories, 8g fat (0g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 1665mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 19g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 1 meat, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Mexican Pizzas
"Fast and wonderful flavor."
"This is great for a quick and easy dinner--and it is surprisingly filling! We usually just use onions, green peppers, salsa, and cheese on top of the beans since that is what we always have on hand."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.