Mexican Pizzas Recipe
- 4 fat-free tortillas (12 inches)
- 1 can (16 ounces) fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1. Place tortillas on two ungreased baking sheets; spread with beans. Layer with salsa, tomatoes, chilies, green pepper, onion, olives and cheese. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 pizza equals 359 calories, 8 g fat (0 saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 1,665 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 19 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 1-1/2 meat, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Mexican Pizzas
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.