"When I need a quick and easy dinner, I make these satisfying pizzas that capture the flavor of Mexico," relates Katherine Jones, Renton, Washington. "Piled high with zesty ingredients, the tortillas are a snap to prepare and taste great."
- 4 fat-free tortillas (12 inches)
- 1 can (16 ounces) fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Place tortillas on two ungreased baking sheets; spread with beans. Layer with salsa, tomatoes, chilies, green pepper, onion, olives and cheese. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mexican Pizzas in Quick Cooking July/August 1998, p45
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Mexican Pizzas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review