Mexican Pizzas Recipe
- 4 fat-free tortillas (12 inches)
- 1 can (16 ounces) fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Place tortillas on two ungreased baking sheets; spread with beans. Layer with salsa, tomatoes, chilies, green pepper, onion, olives and cheese. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Mexican Pizzas
Sort By :
Fast and wonderful flavor.
This is great for a quick and easy dinner--and it is surprisingly filling! We usually just use onions, green peppers, salsa, and cheese on top of the beans since that is what we always have on hand.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >