- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Unroll crescent roll dough and place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Flatten dough to fit the pan, sealing seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown; cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream until blended; spread over crust. Chill 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning. Add water according to package directions and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with olives, tomato, cheeses and lettuce. Cut into serving-size pieces. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Mexican Pizza
"We really liked this for a quick, tasty, weeknight meal! I added onions and chopped green chilis to the meat (well, I used EVES ground vegan meat, can't tell the difference from real hambureger and it's the only one I will use). I also added about 1 cut of black beans on top of the meat. Great!"
"This is so so good! I can't wait to make it again for an upcoming party. easy, fast, and delicious!!"