Mexican Hat Dance Spuds Recipe
Five easy ingredients are all you need for these out-of-the-ordinary stuffed potatoes. Best of all, these tangy taters will be on the table in about 20 minutes. —Nancee Melin, Tucson, Arizona
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (16 ounces) bold sloppy joe sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1. Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 15-17 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in sloppy joe sauce; heat through.
- 3. Cut an "X" in the top of each potato; fluff pulp with a fork. Spoon meat mixture into potatoes; sprinkle with cheese and green onions. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 627 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 1,370 mg sodium, 90 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 33 g protein.
Reviews for Mexican Hat Dance Spuds
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC