Mexican Grilled Chicken
As a full-time homemake and mother of two, I'm thrilled to find dishes that can be assembled and cooked in no time—like this chicken. Any leftovers are even better the next days.
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice and taco
- seasoning until blended.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat. Sear one side; turn and baste
- with marinade. Grill, uncovered, for 6 minutes on each side or until
- juices run clear, basting occasionally with marinade. Yield: 6-8
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now