Mexican Grilled Chicken Recipe
As a full-time homemake and mother of two, I'm thrilled to find dishes that can be assembled and cooked in no time—like this chicken. Any leftovers are even better the next days.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:6-8 servings
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice and taco seasoning until blended.
- 2. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat. Sear one side; turn and baste with marinade. Grill, uncovered, for 6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear, basting occasionally with marinade. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC