- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice and taco seasoning until blended.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat. Sear one side; turn and baste with marinade. Grill, uncovered, for 6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear, basting occasionally with marinade. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mexican Grilled Chicken
"we love this recipe and we serve it with Spanish rice."
"Very good!!!! I served it on a bed of Spanish rice with sautéed onions and queso blanco. It is also good on tortillas. The cheese did take the spiciness out therefore next I will add some cayenne pepper to the chicken."
"I thought this was kind of bland and boring. Maybe it would have been better if I had added additional taco seasoning or used the chicken in a burrito or something."
"Some of my "mild" family didn't like the spiciness so they put a dollup of sour cream on top to make it more to their liking. The rest of us thought it was delicious - and I'll make it again because it was so easy and fast!"
"This is a really tasty glaze for chicken! I was really impressed by how well it sticks and does not run off even in the high heat of the grill. I used a combination of chicken breasts and thighs. Also, last minute I realized I was out of lime juice, and so I subbed lemon juice. Next time, I will use lime, but just FYI it's good with lemon, too."