As a full-time homemake and mother of two, I'm thrilled to find dishes that can be assembled and cooked in no time—like this chicken. Any leftovers are even better the next days.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice and taco seasoning until blended.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat. Sear one side; turn and baste with marinade. Grill, uncovered, for 6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear, basting occasionally with marinade. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Mexican Grilled Chicken in Country Chicken Cookbook 1995, p88
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mexican Grilled Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review