Mexican Fondue Recipe
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 package (16 ounces) process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- French bread cubes
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes, green chilies and chili powder. Stir in cheese. Pour mixture into a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Cover and cook on high for 1-1/2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm with bread cubes. Yield: 4-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without bread cubes) equals 105 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 421 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Mexican Fondue
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.