A handful of items and a few moments of prep work are all you'll need for this festive fondue. Not only does it take advantage of canned goods and other convenience items, but the slow cooker does all the work. —Nella Parker, Hersey, Michigan
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 package (16 ounces) process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- French bread cubes
- In a small bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes, green chilies and chili powder. Stir in cheese. Pour mixture into a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and cook on high for 1-1/2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm with bread cubes. Yield: 4-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Mexican Fondue in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2008, p107
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Mexican Fondue
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review