Mexican Fiesta Salad Recipe
- 2 cups torn romaine
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/3 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup torn curly endive
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1. In a salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the salsa, sour cream and ranch dressing. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 100 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 235mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Mexican Fiesta Salad
"It was very good. I loved it."
"We loved this salad!"
"I add a sweet onion to mine. Very good for potlucks, even better at home."