- 2 cups torn romaine
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/3 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup torn curly endive
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- In a salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the salsa, sour cream and ranch dressing. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Mexican Fiesta Salad
"I didn't add the celery, carrot, or endive. Very good and very easy. We pretty much ate this as a salad for 2 as a side."
"It was very good. I loved it."
"We loved this salad!"
"I add a sweet onion to mine. Very good for potlucks, even better at home."