Mexican Fiesta Salad Recipe
- 2 cups torn romaine
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/3 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup torn curly endive
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- In a salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the salsa, sour cream and ranch dressing. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Mexican Fiesta Salad
Sort By :
It was very good. I loved it.
Great twist on mexican salad fare - served at a Mexican themed dinner & got rave reviews. My family and I loved it. Beware though - this is an 'eat now' type of dish. Between the salsa, sour cream, and ranch, it will become soupy after awhile. Not good for leftovers.
This Salad was a hit at our church potluck. We had a Mexican Buffet and there were many salads, but this one was the only one that was completely gone. I doubled it and it was great.
This sounds like a good start on a Mexican salad, but when I make it, I will add cilantro, avocado, diced red onion & sliced black olives. These additions will make it the ultimate Mexican Fiesta Salad.
We loved this salad!
More Recipe Collections
- Carrot Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Salad Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >