Mexican Fiesta Dip Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 envelope reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 can (16 ounces) fat-free refried beans
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 4 canned jalapenos, sliced
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 package (13-1/2 ounces) tortilla chips
- 1. In a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook turkey until no longer pink; drain if necessary. Stir in taco seasoning and water; cook and stir for 2-4 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- 2. Spread refried beans on a 12-in. serving platter. Top with the turkey, lettuce, salsa, cheese, jalapenos, sour cream and olives. Serve with chips. Yield: 12 servings.
One serving equals 282 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 936 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 15 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 lean meat.
Reviews for Mexican Fiesta Dip
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.