- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 envelope reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 can (16 ounces) fat-free refried beans
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 4 canned jalapenos, sliced
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 package (13-1/2 ounces) tortilla chips
- In a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook turkey until no longer pink; drain if necessary. Stir in taco seasoning and water; cook and stir for 2-4 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Spread refried beans on a 12-in. serving platter. Top with the turkey, lettuce, salsa, cheese, jalapenos, sour cream and olives. Serve with chips. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Mexican Fiesta Dip in Taste of Home December/January 2002, p17
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Mexican Fiesta Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review