Mexican Dip Pizza with Cornbread Crust Recipe
- 1 tube (11-1/2 ounces) refrigerated corn bread twists
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese or Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Chopped tomatoes, salsa and sliced green onions, optional
- 1. Unroll the bread twists and press onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Combine refried beans and chilies; spread over crust to within 1/2 in. of edge. Top with cheese and olives.
- 2. Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with tomatoes, salsa and green onions if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece: 406 calories, 21g fat (11g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 1058mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 5g fiber), 16g protein .
Reviews for Mexican Dip Pizza with Cornbread Crust
"Didn't use olives (I used tomatoes)and used cresent rolls for crust big hit!"
"This was much tastier than I anticipated it to be! I used a ready made pizza crust to speed up dinner after work. It was great!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.