Mexican Dip Pizza with Cornbread Crust Recipe
- 1 tube (11-1/2 ounces) refrigerated corn bread twists
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese or Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Chopped tomatoes, salsa and sliced green onions, optional
- 1. Unroll the bread twists and press onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Combine refried beans and chilies; spread over crust to within 1/2 in. of edge. Top with cheese and olives.
- 2. Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with tomatoes, salsa and green onions if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece: 406 calories, 21g fat (11g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 1058mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 5g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Mexican Dip Pizza with Cornbread Crust
"Didn't use olives (I used tomatoes)and used cresent rolls for crust big hit!"
"This was much tastier than I anticipated it to be! I used a ready made pizza crust to speed up dinner after work. It was great!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.