- 1 tube (11-1/2 ounces) refrigerated corn bread twists
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese or Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Chopped tomatoes, salsa and sliced green onions, optional
- Unroll the bread twists and press onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Combine refried beans and chilies; spread over crust to within 1/2 in. of edge. Top with cheese and olives.
- Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with tomatoes, salsa and green onions if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Refried Bean Pizza in Quick Cooking March/April 2004, p20
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Mexican Dip Pizza with Cornbread Crust
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2010
"Didn't use olives (I used tomatoes)and used cresent rolls for crust big hit!"
Reviewed Mar. 28, 2008
"This was much tastier than I anticipated it to be! I used a ready made pizza crust to speed up dinner after work. It was great!"