6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn with peppers, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham or cooked pork sausage
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Picante sauce
- In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in corn
- and olives. Add eggs; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs just
- begin to set. Add ham and cheese. Cook until eggs are fully cooked
- and cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips and picante sauce.
- Yield: 6 servings.