- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn with peppers, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham or cooked pork sausage
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Picante sauce
- In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in corn and olives. Add eggs; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs just begin to set. Add ham and cheese. Cook until eggs are fully cooked and cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips and picante sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Mexican Corn Scramble in Country Woman July/August 1993, p35
Reviews for Mexican Corn Scramble(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review