Add a sweet treat to meal of tacos, enchiladas or fajitas with these easy-to-make dessert.Kathy Ybarra, Rock Springs, Wyoming
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 teaspoon shortening
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cut each tortilla into eight wedges; place on ungreased baking
- sheets. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening. Stir
- until smooth; keep warm.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine confectioners' sugar and
- cinnamon. Add tortilla wedges a few at a time; shake to coat. Place
- on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 32 cookies.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 57 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 57 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.