- 4 cups fat-free milk
- 3 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 5 ounces 53% cacao dark baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Additional cinnamon sticks, optional
- In a large saucepan, heat milk and cinnamon sticks over medium heat until bubbles form around sides of pan. Discard cinnamon. Whisk in chocolate until smooth.
- Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Serve in mugs with additional cinnamon sticks if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Mexican Hot Chocolate in Light & Tasty February/March 2008, p54
Reviews for Mexican Cocoa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2013
"Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome"