- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small heavy saucepan, combine chocolate chips and cream. Using a whisk, heat and stir over medium-low heat 4-5 minutes or until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in cinnamon and cayenne. Cool slightly. Serve with fruit. Yield: about 1/2 cup.
Reviews for Mexican Chocolate Dip
"What a delicious dip with just the right hint of spice! I'm not a huge fan of mangoes, but any fruit would taste wonderful with this dip. I had a hard time cutting the mangoes to look as perfect as the picture, but the taste made up for my lack of presentation!"