Mexican Chili Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups leftover thick chili
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed corn chips
- Avocado slices, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and/or sour cream, optional
- 1. Unroll crescent roll dough; press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Press seams and perforations to seal. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the chili, olives and onion. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with cheese and corn chips.
- 3. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Garnish with avocado, lettuce, tomatoes and/or sour cream if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 245 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 695 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Mexican Chili Pizza
"so so, not one I'll do again"
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.