Mexican Chili Pizza
This quick and easy pizza will be the star of your appetizer buffet. It's packed with everyone's favorite Mexican food ingredients.Gail Reino, Franklinville, New York
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups leftover thick chili
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed corn chips
- Avocado slices, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and/or sour cream, optional
- Unroll crescent roll dough; press onto the bottom and up the sides of
- an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Press seams and perforations
- to seal. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the chili, olives and onion. Spread over
- crust. Sprinkle with cheese and corn chips.
- Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Garnish with avocado,
- lettuce, tomatoes and/or sour cream if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 245 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 695 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.