- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups leftover thick chili
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed corn chips
- Avocado slices, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and/or sour cream, optional
- Unroll crescent roll dough; press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Press seams and perforations to seal. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the chili, olives and onion. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with cheese and corn chips.
- Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Garnish with avocado, lettuce, tomatoes and/or sour cream if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Mexican Pizza in Country Woman September/October 1993, p35
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Mexican Chili Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 10, 2013
"so so, not one I'll do again"