- ungreased 2-1/2-qt. shallow baking dish; top with half of the beans.
- Repeat layers.
- For topping, combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in cheese.
- Combine buttermilk, egg and oil; stir into dry ingredients just
- until moistened. Spread over filling.
- Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until topping is lightly browned
- and filling is bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 450 calories, 19 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 723 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 28 g protein.