- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 5 to 6 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 4 cups corn chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve on a bed of lettuce; top with tomatoes and corn chips. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mexican Chicken Salad
Sort By :
"This was very good. Changes :Mexican cheese, black beans, tomatoes w gr. chilies-well drained, 1/4 heaping cup sour cream & green onions instead of cheddar, kidney, gr. chilies, & plain onions."
"I prepared this recipe for a party for my daughter-in-law's college graduation party. She really loved it and so did her mother."