Mexican Chicken Penne for Kids Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) uncooked penne pasta
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/4 cups salsa con queso dip
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, dip, milk and salt.
- Drain pasta; return to pan. Stir in chicken mixture and toss to coat. Heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Mexican Chicken Penne for Kids
Sort By :
I made this for my family and they loved the spicy flavor.
You can add some fresh veggies on the side, such as carrot sticks, grape tomatoes, etc., or some shredded veggies and a little low fat dressing rolled up in lettuce leaves.
LeaEllen....serve with celery & carrot sticks & little grape tomatoes or make a salad....problem solved.
fritzoidone:Is this really any worse than pizza or glow-in-the dark Kraft mac & cheese? OR how'bout using a low-fat cheese in the queso?
where are all the veggies???
I wish you would include nutrition information with each recipe. This recipe may tast good but the amount of fat must be astounding. We have heart disease in our family and every recipe needs to be scrutinized for fat and calories.
More Recipe Collections
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mexican Chicken Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >