Mexican Chicken Penne for Kids Recipe
This hearty pasta dinner is packed with flavor, chicken, veggies and cheese. It's also creamy, colorful, quick and available in a version kids will wolf down!—Marti Gutwein, Rensselaer, Indiana
More Kids Recipes »
- 1 package (16 ounces) uncooked penne pasta
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/4 cups salsa con queso dip
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, dip, milk and salt.
- 2. Drain pasta; return to pan. Stir in chicken mixture and toss to coat. Heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup equals 438 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 617 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Reviews for Mexican Chicken Penne for Kids
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC