This hearty pasta dinner is packed with flavor, chicken, veggies and cheese. It's also creamy, colorful, quick and available in a version kids will wolf down!—Marti Gutwein, Rensselaer, Indiana
More Kids Recipes »
- 1 package (16 ounces) uncooked penne pasta
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/4 cups salsa con queso dip
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, dip, milk and salt.
- Drain pasta; return to pan. Stir in chicken mixture and toss to coat. Heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Mexican Chicken Penne for kids in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p58
Reviews for Mexican Chicken Penne for Kids
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review