- 1 package (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon canola oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup chunky salsa
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- Sour cream and additional salsa, optional
- Unroll dough into a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium heat in 1/2 teaspoon oil for 4-6 minutes or until no longer pink; remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan, saute the onion, peppers, chili powder and cumin in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in salsa and chicken.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese over prepared crust; top with chicken mixture and remaining cheese. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with sour cream and additional salsa if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Mexican Chicken Fajita Pizza
Sort By :
Very Tasty! And rather quick.
WOW! Great recipe. Made it for work and the ladies loved it. My husband got a slice of it cold and he loved it! Easy! Quick! A real keeper!!!
My daughter loved this and she hates veggies.
Great taste, easy to make! Was great for leftovers too.