- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups Taco Bell® Home Originals® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 2 ounces (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 1 can (15 ounces) no-salt-added black beans, rinsed
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (6 inches)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Mexican Style 2% Milk Finely Shredded Four Cheese, divided
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COOK and stir chicken and cumin in nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 2 min. Add peppers; cook 2 min., stirring occasionally. Stir in salsa; cook 2 min. Add Neufchatel; cook 2 min. or until melted. Stir in beans and tomatoes.
- SPREAD 1/3 of the chicken mixture onto bottom of 8-inch square baking dish; cover with 1 tortilla and half each of the remaining chicken mixture and shredded cheese. Top with remaining tortilla and chicken mixture; cover.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese; bake, uncovered, 5 min. or until melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mexican Chicken Casserole Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Mexican Chicken Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >