Mexican Cheese Spread
Green taco sauce adds a little punch to this quick, savory appetizer. You can cut it into squares and serve with chips.—Amanda Hosko, Aurora, Illinois
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) mild green taco sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, taco sauce and cheeses. Pour into
- a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350°
- for 20-25 minutes or until set. Cool for 10 minutes. Cut into
- triangles. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.