Mexican Cheese and Salsa Chicken Recipe
The flavors in this dish will hide the fact that it is so easy to make. All of your guests will enjoy this one!Jan Cooper, Troy, Alabama
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- Place chicken in a shallow 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt. Combine salsa and taco sauce; drizzle over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Simple Salsa Chicken in Comfort Food Diet bookazine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Mexican Cheese and Salsa Chicken(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >