This tasty pizza offers a new way to experience Mexican cuisine. Serve it at your next party and watch it disappear before your eyes. —Jackie Hannahs, Cedar Springs, Michigan
Featured In: 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Recipes
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional toppings: shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, salsa, sliced ripe olives, sour cream and thinly sliced green onions
- Fold an 18-in. square piece of heavy-duty foil in half to make an 18x9-in. strip. Place strip on bottom and up sides of a 6-qt. slow cooker. Coat strip with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in soup, water and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 3-5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces; gently stir into beef mixture. Transfer to slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until dough is cooked through. Sprinkle with cheese. Cook, covered, 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with toppings of your choice. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Mexican Bubble Pizza in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2016, p19
Reviews for Mexican Bubble Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review