- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in taco seasoning, salsa and corn; heat through. Transfer to an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; sprinkle with cheese.
- In a small bowl, mix biscuit mix and milk just until blended; drop by tablespoonfuls over cheese. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-45 minutes or until bubbly and topping is golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Mexican Beef Cobbler in Ground Beef 2013 Bookazine 2013
Reviews for Mexican Beef Cobbler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review