Mexicali Pork Chops
You'll need just four ingredients to fix these tender pork chops. They get their zippy flavor from a packet of taco seasoning and salsa. —Laura Cohen, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Rub taco seasoning over pork chops. In a large skillet, cook chops
- over medium-high heat in oil until juices run clear, about 9
- minutes. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 211 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 856 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 22 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.