I especially like this recipe because I can fix just one omelet that serves and completely satisfies the two of us, notes Cynthia Monachino Webb on Kenmore, New York. It also makes a fun, filling and colorful dish for holiday brunches.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 flour tortilla (10 inches)
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped deli turkey
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and water. Pour into a nonstick 10-in.
- skillet coated with cooking spray. As eggs set, lift edges, letting
- uncooked portion flow underneath. When the eggs are completely set,
- top with the tortilla, cheese and turkey.
- Fold omelet in half; cut in two. Serve on lettuce with salsa, olives,
- sour cream and onion. Yield: 2 servings.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.