Mesquite Salmon Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups soaked mesquite wood chips
- 1 salmon fillet (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1. In a small bowl, mix the first eight ingredients. Add wood chips to grill according to manufacturer's directions. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly.
- 2. Place salmon on rack, skin side down. Grill, covered, over medium heat 7 minutes. Spoon mayonnaise mixture over salmon. Grill, covered, 7-10 minutes longer or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1serving equals 493 calories, 38 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 386 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 29 g protein.
Reviews for Mesquite Salmon
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.