- paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 350° for 30
- minutes or until muffins test done. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from
- pan to a wire rack to cool completely. For frosting, combine butter,
- cream cheese, sugar, juice and vanilla in a bowl; beat until smooth
- and creamy. Spread over muffins. Sprinkle with cherries. Yield: 16
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 406 calories, 20 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 294 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.