- For sauce, combine sugar and cornstarch in a large saucepan.
- Gradually stir in water until smooth; add raspberries. Bring to a
- boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 1 minute or until
- thickened. Set aside to cool.
- Scoop ice cream into crust; top with mixed berries and sauce. Freeze
- leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 295 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 68 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.