Memorable Dill Dip Recipe
It's nice to rely on a classic recipe like this when hosting a get-together.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 264 calories, 27 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 213 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC