It's nice to rely on a classic recipe like this when hosting a get-together.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Memorable Dill Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p206
Reviews for Memorable Dill Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review