- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews forMemorable Dill Dip
"This is a delicious dip to serve with veggies. I make it even easier by mixing the sour cream and mayo with a tablespoon each of minced dried onions, dill weed and Beau Monde seasoning."